Monday, October 17, 2011

Smart Dreams!

-Inspired by Dr. Sheldon Cooper and Aamir Khan (from 3 idiots)
I wish I was smarter...
As fast as a comet...
Invisible to your eyes...
I would woosh through the skies..

I wish I was intelligent..
Like lightening in the dark sky..
My brain waves would crackle..
Giving me an intellectual high...

I wish I could answer...
Every question that you ask me...
Omniscient would be my pet name..
Overnight I would rise to fame..

I wish I could read faster...
With the blink of an eye...
I would devour all textbooks...
With a smile.. not a sigh..

I wish I could laugh..
At silly things people say...
And show that they are unworthy..
Their heads are pots of clay...

I wish I could quote 
Great authors of all time..
And quote myself.. being one of them..
With my pearls of wisdom divine...

I wish I was a prodigy..
Sheldon Cooper's jealousy...
Open-mouthed you would stand..
To touch me you would stretch your hand...

But what is this life if full of care...
We have no time to stand and stare...
Smartness aint happiness...
Success aint happiness..
It is within...
It is resting..
So bare your heart and mind..
It is peace that you need to find...
Smartness in the normal curve..
Beyond is the path of insanity...
Have trod there before..
But now I have clarity..
Smartness is relative..
Happiness is universal...
So go the easy way...
Eat, love and pray..
Need to watch it someday.. :P...

2 comments: