Saturday, April 23, 2011

Choice between PHD and a man!

It was the middle of Jan....
And I had to choose between PhD and a man...
Is the degree more important or is the soulmate...
Both stick to you like duct tape...

Really!!!...aren't u more sure about Phd...
Than someone whom u can't guarantee..
No..but then I'll need a friend for my journey..
But need the degree for my money...

Well...with a man I'll be happy..
With PhD...I dunno...
With a man I can be appreciated...
With research....only wen a publication is fated...

But research is a food for my soul..
Love is never pure and whole...
With research...I can reach my goal..
Love's is painful and cold..

PhD...is engaging your mind in fruitful activities
Love is dullness and emotional frivolities...
A degree is what you are...
A man can be near or far...

So why not make the best of every opportunity...
Climb high and push up against gravity...
Wouldn't it be higher than tequila and wine..
Shine shine....and don't whine...

Forget about love...forget about men..
They are all the same in the end...
They just want you to nod and want you to bend..
So, you should just try and change life's trend...

Hug your paper...and feel the warmth...
Rest on your bench...content and calm..
This is called justifying a compromise...
So wud you rather be loved....or wud u remain wise :))

2 comments: